Interested in wedding photographers to shoot with a 2nd shooter for 2012

michael_mcmanus

<p>We're relocating to Texas but plan to continue our work in the Philadelphia area. We'll be shooting up here ourselves but also want to book for "associate" photographers.<br>

I'm interested in possibly taking on an above average, outgoing photographer. It would be preferable if you don't have your own wedding photography business. You MUST have good equipment. 5d mark II, D700, these would be ideal. D7000 and 7D acceptable. Good glass of course. Off camera flash is also a must for receptions (to match what we currently do).<br>

You would have to be ok with booking for a wedding about 1 yr in advance. We will give the photographer the ability to use their images but we'd also use them on our website/blog as well.<br>

If you're interested head on over to our site to see what we do. www.m2-photography.net<br>

We really only want one associate and a couple second shooters as well.<br>

Thanks!</p>

<p>Michael.</p>

<p>This is just a comment on my own personal experience. We ran a wedding/portrait business for about 20 years in the northeast. We photographed 100+ weddings/year and had several part-time wedding shooters. We handled everything with the cusomers from booking to album design and delivery of the final product. We relocated to the midwest 10 years ago. Once the word got out that we would be back and forth for awhile, we never booked another wedding in that area. We lost our "stability" and people weren't comfortable anymore.<br>

The opportunity that you're offering to another shooter isn't to work for you, but rather to compete with you.<br>

Again, just my own personal experience in a similar situation.</p>