CANON EOS 7D

carmen_hamilton

<p>I recently swapped my 7D/24-70mm f/2.8L for a 60D (same sensor/resolution) and a SIGMA 17-50mm f/2.8 optically stabilized rig AND a CANON 70-200 mm f/4.0L IS lens (awesome glass!). The 60D misses a few of the custom settings in the 7D, but I never used them anyway! The entire reason for this swap was that the 7D rig was HEAVY but bulletproof! I do not need heavy/bulletproof; several times when I looked at the 7D rig, I decided not to take it with me and lug the thing around with me all day. The 60D/SIGMA/or 70/200MM IS weighs 1/2 as much! BIG difference, and the SIGMA is good enough for me, which is REALLY GOOD! The 70-200mm f/4.0 IS has no comparison even in the CANON lens lineup; it is awesome! AND it weight 1/2 as much as the f.2.8L and costs 1/2 as much! And its image quality is, if not the best in the CANON lens portfpolio, among the very best, which makes it among the vary best in the world!<br>

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! </p>

<p>I recently swapped my 7D/24-70mm f/2.8L for a 60D (same sensor/resolution) and a SIGMA 17-50mm f/2.8 optically stabilized rig AND a CANON 70-200 mm f/4.0L IS lens (awesome glass!). The 60D misses a few of the custom settings in the 7D, but I never used them anyway! The entire reason for this swap was that the 7D rig was HEAVY but bulletproof! I do not need heavy/bulletproof; several times when I looked at the 7D rig, I decided not to take it with me and lug the thing around with me all day. The 60D/SIGMA/or 70/200MM IS weighs 1/2 as much! BIG difference, and the SIGMA is good enough for me, which is REALLY GOOD! The 70-200mm f/4.0 IS has no comparison even in the CANON lens lineup; it is awesome! AND it weight 1/2 as much as the f.2.8L and costs 1/2 as much! And its image quality is, if not the best in the CANON lens portfpolio, among the very best, which makes it among the vary best in the world!<br>

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! </p>