Epson 3800 profiles gone from their website?

<p>I just upgraded my Mac PowerPC G5 to a new iMac. Apple imported all my data and programs from the old computer to the new one. But now, when I go to print in Photoshop (PS2) the paper profiles are no longer listed. <br>

I went to the Epson site and downloaded the "common updater" and installed it. But I can't find the ICC profiles for the SP3800 anywhere on the site, except for a few for newer papers called hot press and cold press. I have papers like Premium Glossy, Premium Luster, Velvet Fine Art, etc.<br>

Anyone know where I can find these profiles for Snow Leopard?<br>

Thanks,<br>

Dave</p>

<p>Thanks, guys.<br>

I just tried loading the driver again from the website, and the profiles did not appear. So I tried loading the driver again from the installation CD, and still no luck- although I probably loaded an earlier version than the one I got from the website.<br>

I look for the profiles in the printer profile box of the PS print screen, and all my old 2200 profiles are still there. So are some B&W profiles I downloaded yesterday while searching for the profiles I'm missing. They are also in the colorsynch folder of my library, but not the profiles I'm looking for.<br>

Any other ideas?</p>

<blockquote>

<p>So are some B&W profiles I downloaded yesterday while searching for the profiles I'm missing. </p>

</blockquote>

<p>B&W profiles? Epson installs no such profiles. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)