NYC- One Street at a Time! 42nd Street (New Content)

<p>I went ahead and purchased the "Digital and Film" domain, and now my Zenfolio points to that domain.<br>

<a href="http://www.digitalandfilm.com/">http://www.digitalandfilm.com/</a><br>

Today, I took out the Classic Olympus OM2n with 50mm f1.4, 35mm f2, and 135mm f4, loaded it with Ilford XP2 400 film, and completed my 42nd Street/Times Square addition for my ambitious <strong>"NYC- One Street at a Time"</strong> project.<br>

Please sign my guest book and if you have time, check out my blog as well -link on front page.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Took a quick look. Great domain name, by the way. I like the Fordham Road shots... but not the biggest fan of lime green on black background Zenfolio theme colors, however. (at least that's what I see in Firefox on my mac, lots of citrus colors against a black background).</p>

<p>Btw, my favorite home screen shots are the B&W ones... starting w/ the wide angle view of Time Sq... When I open up the home page I see the pic of the cop... which doesn't jump out at me... I almost left the site, luckily saw the B&W ones before I gave up clicking thru what felt like random cop photos. Maybe you can move the cop photos towards the end, and start the slideshow w/ your most powerful shots... that way you won't lose people. (and avoid a high bounce rate)</p>

• 1 month later...
<p>The shots are nice but the music is really turn off for me. I could not finish your slide show because the music was giving me a head ache. You have some really nice shot at least the ones I have seen. The only thing I can say is there were to many people posing for the camera. The black and white shots were by far your best stuff. I look forward to seeing your completed project.</p>

<p>Like the photos. Very nice.</p>

<p>Have to agree with the music. Music should always be off by default, after all some of us may access the site while at work. Even worse, I cannot finds a way to turn off the music on your site. Also I would change the colors of the Zenfolio text and toolbar to something less distracting. You want people to focus on the pictures. I find the glowing green to be way over-whelming. </p>