The main Page of Members

rashed_s

<p>This member's posting history is being generated. Please try again in about a minute.<br>

Since yesterday I couldn’t open my first page neither any one the member first page, I tried this on several computers, I get the paged opened but non of of my 3 images or other informations are there.</p>

<p>Thank you a lot</p>

<p>I am very sorry for my friends that I can not see their latest post so I add a comment there, we have to wait until this small problem sorted out.<br>

Thanks to the photo.net technical team and I do appreciate that they are working on this issue.</p>

<p>I am very sorry for my friends that I can not see their latest post so I add a comment there, we have to wait until this small problem sorted out.<br>

Thanks to the photo.net technical team and I do appreciate that they are working on this issue.</p>

<p>Rashed, my anti virus blocked a virus that was on this site. I believe it is embedded in some, if not all member files. If so, it is best that no one has access until a cure is found. By the way, your Mac may be less susceptible to virus attack than PC, but the gap is narrowing. Be careful. Macs need AV too. Like I said earlier, this one attacks PDF, flash players, and perhaps Java.</p>

<p>Rashed, when the anti virus software popped up and told me what was blocked, I Googled it. This one is pretty bad because it infects software that is independent of operating system, meaning it can infect any platform. BUT, I am not an expert with any of this. I try to educate myself to avoid problems.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Dear Rashed.. Just now I wanted to send this massage, but I have seen this thread.</p>

<p dir="ltr">From about three days ago when I open a page of my interesting members, I don’t see their last three photos as it was being. Is this a new site policy ?, and if it so, what is the benefit of doing a members as interesting ?.</p>