I mac owners are you happy

<p>I have the 27" i7 iMac and I'm very happy with it. The only thing you should consider is bumping up the RAM. It comes with 4gigs which is pretty good, but I bumped it up to 12 and I'm very happy that I did.</p>

<p>I love mine too. Bought it in June, 2009. The 24" iMac with the maxed out video card and now upgraded to 8gb of RAM. Gorgeous display, love the compact size (I have a very small desk and space to have a computer). I'd buy another one, probably the 21.5" though, the 27" is a little over the top for my needs.</p>

I have a late 2010 27" i7 iMac and am very pleased (and a MacPro as well). But yeah, what Garrison said. If you can hold out,

wait for the next iMac refresh which will no doubt have Sandy Bridge cpu and Thunderbolt I/O. The later will be

*HUGE* for pushing photos around to external hard disks at incredibly fast transfer rates.

www.citysnaps.net

<p>> Very pleased and happy to be finished with Microsoft for now.<br>

Microsoft Office for Mac seems to be software that should reside on your Mac. I think Microsoft has done a nice job there. of course, there are non-MS alternatives depending on your requirements. I am very pleased with my iMac 27" i7 though the OS is a little clunky at times compared to Windows 7. most of my criticisms seem to have been addressed in the upcoming Lion release.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>27 i7 great machine, but I would wait for the refresh as said above, very fast transfer rates on the TB port when they start getting drives on the market and the Sandy Bridge gives a little boost too. Still, the one I have now is pretty awesome for CS5. 8GB seems to do well for now.</p>