Dell E Series E2311H,Widescreen,23in

kevin_draper

<p>Okay, so my wife and I just recently figured out how important having a good monitor and calibrator is for editing photos for true color in Photoshop in order to get accurate prints. Although we are not great photographers, we do consider ourselves professional and we are defintely improving with our workflow. I bought this monitor because I could afford it and I was told in another discussion that Dell makes good monitors as long as they are 23 inches or above. I am just wondering if this monitor is good enough for professional editing or if it would be better to spend a few hundred more. Please keep in mind that I am not to the point that I can afford more than 400.00. Is it worth it, or should I use this monitor until I can afford a better one. My photos can be viewed at <a href="http://www.photosbykandm.com">www.photosbykandm.com</a> Any suggestions and help would be appreciated. Also, I bought <strong> X-Rite Eye-One Display 2 </strong>because it had good reviews. I know it is not the best, but will it get me through until I can afford a better one. <strong> <br /></strong><br>

KD</p>