Sunday Bazaar at BVKI Road, Bangalore.

<p>SP I wish you lived next door to me I have alot of cameras that are crying for help, great job as usual. The Highway 127 yard sale starts in Michigan and ends up in Alabama close to 700 miles long. Google it for more info. Every house in town and in the countryside have tables out in the yard with every thing you can imagine. Antiques, collectibles, dishs, shotguns, and many cameras. Everything can be bought for less. I think it is for 4 days in August. It is unbelievable. I won't miss it this year. Cash only. I have heard that New York city has great open air markets. I'm sure looking forward to some deals, the prices on the -bay are triple what they were 3 months ago.</p>

<p>Thanks <strong>Robert, Mike</strong>. <strong>Chuck</strong>, I used to own a similar camera in early 1970s; but, I did not realize its potential then and sold it. Sometimes we learn the hard way.:) <strong>Rick</strong>, it was under exposure. I tried another roll in similar harsh light a day later; it worked out well with the same brew and a half stop more of exposure. Thanks <strong>Rod, CQ, Lionel</strong>, these restoration jobs keep me focused and younger. <strong>Robert G</strong>, I am familiar with Zorkis, Feds, Exaktas and Prakticas. I have CLAed and restored all of these models. If you have any of these I could help restore it. Only the mailing charges are high between the US and here. Let me know if I can be of help. Regards everyone. sp.</p>

<p>Great recovery job SP, The Exa looks very fetching with its new vinyl coat.<br>

And thanks for sharing the Sunday Bazaar with us. I skipped the jumble sale in my home town on Sunday for a visit to an old fort. Next week there's another one, might be a nice opportunity to finish off a roll I have in my Praktica.</p>

<p> </p>