Mir & Industar 50

<p>Nice looking refurb on the Mir, SP! The "Pepsi corner" is very nice.</p>

<p>For some reason you seem to have some mixed quality issues with some frames looking flared and some looking good. There are some, like "The Garbage Sorting Yard" and "The Evening Snack" that have part of the frame good and part hazy. Hard to tell from this end if the issue is the film, processing, or scanning. I don't get the sense that it's the taking lens with the problem.</p>

<p>Thanks <strong>Alan, Mukul, Jody, Julio and Louis</strong>; There is some uneven exposure I think, possibly, because this is the first roll being shot in this body, perhaps, after some long years. The "Garbage Yard" is most likely the curtain. The "evening snack" could be a flare; this lens does flare a bit with opposing light. there are small cleaning scratches in the elements. I am not sure about the diagnosis. Will have to try more rolls. Thanks again, sp.</p>

<p>I wondered about the 'garbage yard', but the expanse of sky is evenly exposed, which would rule out the curtain? So I thought maybe lens flare, or light leaks in the chamber that are fogging parts of the film but only when the curtain is open?</p>