Classic use today?

<p>It's been unusually cool here this Christmas, only 21C, or 70F for the Imperialists. I don't mind though, excellent for over-indulging, and also just right for developing B&W film!<br>

I took my Chrissy photos with a not quite classic Nikon F3 loaded with HP5+. All the best to everyone for the festive season, and keep warm, I hear there will be some nasty snow storms in the Eastern US.</p>

<p>Hey I am a classic camera and film buff , so much so that I'm Minoring in photography. I have only used color film in the classes that most students Opted to use their Digital SLR in. Well actually I been told I'm the only one of two students that used the color enlarging rooms and developed with color paper this whole year. <br /> Anyway, I have only shot about 5 or 6 rolls of slide film ever in my life , and that was because a class assignment required it, & bit was E-6 process so it could be developed in a day or two and shown for critique. I have always thought about shooting s roll of Kodachrome, just to say i have used this historic film. When i heard it was going to be gone this i placed an order for it this summer at B&H and was told it was back ordered and would be notified when more came in, none ever did i guess. Well then I started school i kinda forgotten all about it but now while I'm sitting here at home, killing time during this blizzard I started to think about it again.<br /> <strong>If I live in NY, and want to buy a roll of Kodachrome quick so I can shoot it and have it shipped off and developed before the deadline, what would you suggest? Or am i just SOL for waiting too long?</strong></p>

<p>P.S. i also happen to find 4 processing mailers for Kodachrome. They were in a carton of old some old cameras I purchased at an auction. I was thinking i might save them for nostalgia because On it it says "Good for 8 exposures on 828 film or can be used towards processing of 135 & 120 Kodachrome film"</p>

<p>On Christmas Day, I was shooting Kodachrome with my Canon F-1n and a variety of FD lenses. The weather was pretty miserable on Christmas, so I took only a few shots. But the day after, although it was really cold, the weather was clear and I did quite a bit of outdoor photography and managed to shoot up almost all the rest of the Kodachrome I had. Shipped it off to Dwayne's on the 28th with fingers crossed.</p>