<p> Back in august i posted a question about developing kodachrome as i had taken a roll on holioday. A member suggested that there would be a strong magenta cast as it had been out in the kitchen for about 6 years so i sent my roll a couple of months ago and got it back today my roll of kodachrome 25 didn't seem to display any casr at all! I still have other rolls but no time to send them to Switzerland from which it goes to america anyway it was a nice surprize!</p>

<blockquote>

<p>In my experience, old exposed Kodachrome 64 sitting for over 25 years at room temperature came out cyan rather than magenta anyhow.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I think I posted in the other thread that my 1986 Kodachrome, always stored at room temperature, came out fine. Very slightly cool in tone but I wouldn't go as far as to say it had a cyan cast.</p>

<p>I've got my last roll of K25 in the camera to finish tonight (Christmas lights, what else?) and mail with the other last rolls in the morning.The K25 is all the last of a brick I found on ebay, dated 1983. They've all been fine, no shift at all. The 64 has all been more recent, up through the nineties, and I have found that three stops is too much...</p>

<p>Hope they don't run out of chemicals before Thursday!</p>

<p>Dennis, If you somehow don't manage to shoot up your supply of Kodachrome in your freezer and get it to Dwayne's in time, you can always save it for later and shoot it as a black & white film and develop it in b&w chemistry. It can actually perform quite well in this manner. </p>