Problems with Paint Shop Pro Print Layout

<p>I have Paint Shop Pro X. I've been trying to use the "print layout" function to print six photos to go with our Christmas cards but am having a problem:<br>

When I go back to my saved template to position the photos a little more evenly, even though the frame around each picture will move, the picture itself won't, so I can't actually make any changes.<br>

Can anyone help?<br>

Thanks,<br>

Paul</p>

<p>I've looked into this, I never even knew PSP could do this but now I think I'm going to make good use of it. Thanks</p>

<p>I just made a template, closed the program, opened it again and ran into your problem. The fix is to make sure that Free Placement is checked either from the icons at the top of the screen or by clicking Edit > Cell Placement > Free. You may also check or uncheck Edit > Apply Placement to All Cells. I'm using PSP X3 but I don't think this part of the program has actually changed since PSP X.</p>

<p>You should also note that once you create and save a template you can't actually change that template (unless you're pretty good at programming, understand Python, and go to where the template files are kept and edit it by line items). You can move the images around within the template but that template can't be changed with the one exception of moving the entire template's placing on the page.</p>