Adobe Camera Raw 6.2 and Olympus E-510 camera profile

<p>Hi all!<br>

When I open a raw file captured from my Olympus E-510 with Adobe Camera Raw 6.2 and go to Camera Calibration tab, ACR doesn't display any profile for my camera, althouth <a href="http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html">Adobe </a>says it supports my model. The same happens at the Lens Correction tab, it doesn't display any profile for Olympus. If I open a raw file from other Camera (Nikon for example) everything is ok. Does anyone know how I'm going to fix this???<br>

Thanks for your time!</p>

<p>For lens correction profiles, go to Adobe Labs and download the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader to update your database of lens. </p>

<p>I don’t believe Adobe produced DNG profiles for the Olympus (just some Nikon and Canon bodies). You can roll your own if you have a Macbeth Color Checker with the free DNG profile editor, also on Adobe Labs. Or get an X-Rite Passport.</p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>Thanks for your answers!<br /> Howard, you are right, maybe I am confused about them!<br /> Andrew, thanks for your advise! Unfortunately the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader has no profiles for Olympus lenses. Have you any idea where can I find any ready DNG profile for Olympus E-510? I think it's a littile bit difficult for me to create one from my own!<br /> I appreciate your help dear friends!</p>

<p> </p>