Backyards of the Global Strip

<p>Thanks <strong>Rick</strong>; yes it is my lens hood. Thanks <strong>kayam</strong>; I like that shot too. Perhaps I should have taken the camera to a lower angle. But I had to click before she changed her position or expression. I am impressed with the early Prakticas up to FX3, <strong>JDM</strong>, by their simple elegance and reliable design and build. Thanks <strong>Doug</strong>; I am glad you enjoyed these. <strong>Chuck</strong>, I find the Oreston and the Pentacon 50mm to be superb lenses. My first reliable SLR was an Exakta RTL1000 with an Oreston. Bought anew in 1971 it is still working without a flaw. Thanks <strong>Mike, Kent</strong>. sp.</p>

<p><strong>Alan</strong>, Thanks; most of my pictures posted in this forum have been about the cityscape street scenes, small business and Bazaar traders of the unorganized sector. That is what most of India is, perhaps 98% of it. I agree that they don't make big news on the TV or newspaper world. I have not yet visited the Cricket fields or the practice nets. Travel across the city is like an expedition. It takes 2 to 3 hours of driving each way to cover 20 kms. They are digging up everywhere for the Metro rail and road expansion projects. The traffic volumes are also increasing day by day. Regards, sp.</p>