Nikon Wednesday Pic 2010: #44

Matt Laur

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Great pics again. Lots of inspiration for me.<br>

My fav so far is Gary S's trees.<br>

Also really liked: Matt L (great start to the thread), Abib B, Anish M, Mike H, Jennifer M, Martin Z and Tony H.</p>

<p>Mines another one taken at Rye Harbour (earlier today)</p><div>00Xc2I-297659584.thumb.JPG.d33dcc50a19a334cc31b8a4eae1de2b5.JPG</div>

<p>Why are my submissions fuzzier than yours? The original RAWs are pin sharp.<br>

I am converting to jpeg (excellent quality) in View NX and then adjusting the size to 700 pixels to comply with the rules. Is there a better way? Should I be sharpening as well?<br>

Thanks<br>

Chris</p>

<p>Hello, Fellow Nikonians ! <br /> This week I share with you a picture of my recent trip to the Douro valley, in Portugal, , where the famous Port Wine is made. I enjoyed very much the autumnal colours of the different varieties of vineyards. I hope you too.<br /> Have a good photo week !</p><div>00Xc2q-297673584.thumb.jpg.941e43b944ff181ba7ca16b1aba13227.jpg</div>

<p>A few more comments on some great contributions:<br /><br />Weston F - lovely<br />Kent S - nice portrait<br />Jennifer M - beautiful photo and girl. Congrats!<br />Kemal R - same as above<br />Rick D - lovely colors in sky<br />Doug S - week after week your shots are SO inspiring<br />Andrew S - Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love it.<br />Dieter S - another terrific shot<br />Scott P - I wish I could do that<br /><br /></p>

<p>Love the photographs. I have been sick for a couple of weeks so this is an old photo from my vacation this summer.<br>

This is the 1st Presbyterian church in Conway, S.C. as seen from across the railroad tracks. Taken with my D300 Sigma 17-50 f/2.8. Shot at ISO 200 1/50th @ f/11<br>

Post Processing with Lightroom 3 to convert to Black & white.</p><div>00Xc5s-297723684.jpg.36805bcaf54437e4a1f33401597691ae.jpg</div>