Using M 75-150 on K20D

michellemandat

<p>First, using this lens need to shut of 1 or 2 f, to obtain pictures normally exposed. Second, my pictures taken with this lens are slightly purple.  Can I correct this with a filter? or in PS. Thanks for your comments and help. Michel</p>

<div>00XXuv-293765584.jpg.2c997c11e814c8fd09a0247dcace0d52.jpg</div>

<p>Michel,<br>

This is just like your prior thread. You need to provide us with more complete information in order to get the best help. Was this originally a RAW or jpeg? Is your monitor calibrated? Do you understand the concepts of white balance?<br>

You can correct many many things in Photoshop and other software. The goal is to avoid correcting as much as possible prior to post processing.</p>

<p>ME</p>

<p>If you are using the green button, you can dial in +1 EV. then when you press green, it will be closer. (I like +1.5 with most manual lenses).</p>

<p>If you are using auto-WB, you can adjust the WB slightly less blue and red using the custom adjustment. If you are not sure how to do this I can explain.</p>

<p>With jpeg your ability to correct color casts is more limited using software after the fact. The best way is to use the camera's custom white balance creation function prior to the shot. The user manual has the procedure. One thing you'll need is a pure white target. I've had excellent results using a large white paper coffee filter. A disposable white paper or styrofoam plate also works well. Both of these are lightweight and pretty much free.</p>

<p>To ensure consistency I suggest you calibrate your monitor using a hardware device.</p>

<p>ME</p>