Auto-Launch Lightroom when memory card inserted/detected

<p> Apologies if this has already been asked/answered. I didn't find an answer while searching the forums.</p>

<p> Perhaps I'm mistaken, though I seem to remember that Lightroom 3 would launch whenever a memory card was inserted. Several months ago, I installed a demo release of Apple's Aperture application which took priority over LR3 when a memory card was inserted and now I can't seem to get LR3 to do the same. Aperture was uninstalled not long after initial installation</p>

<p> I thought that this could be changed in the the Mac OS embedded application "Image Capture", but there is no preference/settings within it.</p>

<p> Does anyone know how I can change this? Or am I mistaken and LR3 does <em>not</em> auto-launch?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Thanks Jeff/Lupo. As it turns out, Image Capture (Mac OS X) <em>does</em> decide which application launches when a device (card or camera/etc.) is attached, though you first need to have the card or camera attached/inserted to choose the application. The choices don't appear otherwise. Once you set it, Image Capture will remember your choice at each successive import. Seems logical, though I thought the preferences would be there regardless.</p>

<p> </p>