Canon Thursday Pic 2010: #9

joshroot

<blockquote>

<p><em><strong>Important</strong>:</em> please keep your image under 700 pixels wide/high for in-line viewing, and <strong><em>please try to keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb</em></strong>. Note that <strong>this includes photos hosted off-site </strong>(at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc).<br /><br />Are you <strong>new to this thread</strong>? The general guidelines for these Thursday threads are <a href="../canon-eos-digital-camera-forum/00X9hq"><strong>right here</strong></a>. Remember: only one image each week!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>For some reason the EOS crew just can't seem to get into the 90's as far as post counts for these threads. i know we're still int he first couple of months, but still.....<br /> <br /> So here's what I learned this weekend. Very few things are as impossible as trying to get a 2 year old and a 6 month old to look in the same direction while propped on a wagon of pumpkins with the sun in their eyes at a cheesy pumpkin farm while 5 female relatives distract them with their "say cheeeeeese!" chants. Almost as impossible is staying sane yourself in such an environment, to say nothing of making a decent photo. This image in only useful as a cautionary tale...stay away from pumpkin farms. Canon T1i 17-55/2.8<br /> <br /> <br /> As for the rest of you, let's see what you've got.</p><div>00XWXm-292551584.jpg.08a32cc8c25611486afbce93bed8f713.jpg</div>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>They were pouring concrete for the roof of a house being constructed next door. I grabbed my camera and took a couple of shots. Most of the worker's saw me and ignored me. This particular fellow stopped what he was doing and posed unabashedly.</p>

<p ><a title="Workers101017_09 by pksswat (Praveen), on Flickr" href=" Workers101017_09 src="http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1356/5101041833_7aceffacf2_z.jpg" alt="Workers101017_09" width="640" height="480" /> </a><br /><strong>Canon D60, Tamron 24-135 </strong></p>

<p>Hello all.<br>

I have a very sad confession. Did not break the camera out the whole of the last week.(Well, did get to play a bit with some very expensive cameras and lenses at a photo expo on the weekend). <br>

So instead this is one from a few weeks ago. Shooting handheld with lots of help from a nearby lamppost. Will be revisiting these fountains with tripod and from a different angle.</p><div>00XWZR-292583584.jpg.bdd677f2eadae182e49ad8fe7ae5e978.jpg</div>