Dying Dog

gfkremer

<p>My friend's dog, Mr. Monty, has been diagnosed with osteosarcoma, (bone cancer). I have known Mr. Monty for over 14 years and have been able to capture him in his essence back when he was young. Do I dare ask his care-giver for me to try to capture his image in his last days? He is a Schiperke, a jet-black dog about the size of a beagle with a fox-like face, no tail and a great personality. His breed was made famous in Jerome K. Jerome's book, "Three Men in a Boat" where Mont Morencey was a character in the novel. Should I be happy with supplying his care-giver with photos I have taken in the past, or should I request a chance to capture him now, before he declines?</p>

<p>Gary,<br>

Thanks for telling me what I thought I knew. Mr. Monty is still a vibrant, wonderful dog, but his care giver, a single mom of 2, is so struck at the moment. I will ask her if I can capture his image in these last days, and then take it from there.</p><div>00XTI8-289867684.jpg.2b897fd02101f01ebc8376ba6fbba4dd.jpg</div>