Bamboo and Intuous 3 together on Windows 7 64 bit?

<p>I recently sorted out Windows 7 (64 bit) issues related to the Wacom Intuous 3 with:</p>

<ul>

<li>a complete erase of previous drivers (I used Revo Uninstaller)</li>

<li>a clean driver install</li>

<li>unchecking Tablet PC components (<em>in</em> Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features On or Off)</li>

<li>plugging in the tablet last (as recommended in another thread.)</li>

</ul>

<p>I had been trying to run the Intuous 3 side by side with a Wacom Bamboo. I use the Bamboo when I travel on a Mac with no problems, but I would like to simplify and save space and to this end I wanted to evaluate both units on the PC and see if the Bamboo would work on both platforms. Sadly, I haven't had much luck with the Bamboo on Windows 7 (64 bit).</p>

<p>When using the Bamboo, selection seems to be constantly active. Once I select an action, I can't get it to stop. Sliders keep moving, brushes stay active, selected photos keep getting moved, etc. even when I'm not clicking or touching the pad.</p>

<p>So, now that I finally got my Intuous 3 to work again, I'm a little concerned about installing the Bamboo software as well. I'm wondering if some of the problems I had were connected to having installed both the Bamboo and the Intuous drivers. My questions are:</p>

<ul>

<li>

Do the drivers for these two interfere with each other on Windows 7 (64 bit)? Can they be run side by side?

</li>

<li>

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Bamboo and Windows 7 (64 bit)? Is this indicative of some other known issue?

</li>

</ul>

<p> Any thoughts would be appreciated.</p>