Advice on marketing to high school seniors?

<p>Social Media - Facebook, twitter, myspace (kind of dated)</p>

<p>Line up a group (1-4 students) at local schools to be brand reps for you - they get - free sessions / images - you get them to pass out cards, ads, literature etc....</p>

<p>Word of mouth - I have seniors lined up for the next 2 years + due to the work I did for a single senior last year. </p>

<p>Deliver a good product and create a buzz about it - the buzz can be on price, options, images - etc...</p>

<p>Figure out what they want - seniors today don't want the one pose, one shot - done - they want 1 - 2 hours where they are the star - they don't want the same pose as everyone else - they want their style and poses - they want photos to share on Facebook, etc... they want bright, splashy - unique portraits.</p>

<p>Getting in is tough - once you get in - it can be golden.</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>Forgot to mention, you can offer a discount if one student brings a friend. Give them both 20% off, you still make 60% more money compared to doing one shoot, and it may only extend your time a marginal amount. In other words, you could get $150 for 1 student for 1 hour, or get $250 total for two students and only spent an hour and 20 minutes, if you get my reasoning.</p>