packaging for delivery of photobooks

paul_serafini1

<p>Hello everyone. I have recently started doing photobooks for a few clients. In the next day or two, I should start receiving the actual books from printer and I'm reluctant to just hand the book over to the client without some type of nice packaging/presentation. </p>

<p>I started looking into the idea of ordering some custom boxes, but there are a few issues with that. Namely, the books are 12x12, so the box would need to be about 13x13x2...not a common size. The other issue I'm having is minimum order sizes. Then I started thinking about custom gift bags but I'm having the same issues.</p>

<p>Also just handing the books over in their mailing box would be unacceptable to me.</p>

<p>Ideas?</p>

<p>Have you checked out h-p packaging? Or Rice Studio Supply? Both have packaging meant specifically for photographers...I know, as I just went through this process myself. Or, if you are looking for something a bit more unique, there is a company called Gracie Designs that you can find on Etsy that will custom make fabric bags for the books. More expensive, but really cool.</p>

<p>I guess it just depends on what type of client you are dealing with...a higher end, more expensive one, or more of a budget client. I always believe in surpassing their expectations, though, so that they are happy to share with all their friends how awesome of a job you did. And that includes all the little details too.</p>