just bought my first Hasselblad!

stacy

<p>Hi Stacey<br>

I also recently bought a 501cm with a 80mm/f2.8. here are the things i have discovered so far as a new H user.<br>

• I still havent remembered to write down what my camera settings are when im actually taking a shot - no EXIF data on these babies to look back on.<br>

• accurate focusing using the waist level VF is harder than i thought, escp at larger apartures (low numbers), if the subject is moving... forget it!<br>

• After loosing half of my exposures on the first 2 rolls i watched a video of how to load film correctly on utube - very handy.<br>

• taking long exposure shots in low light conditions also means its really hard to focus properly due to the lack of light reaching the screen.<br>

• I still need a proper hardcase for carrying my set-up<br>

• Taking your tripod and Hblad kit with you on walks is heavy!<br>

• 80mm is not wide enough for a lot of landscape shots :(<br>

• Everything Hblad costs £££££££'s !!</p>

<p>"accurate focusing using the waist level VF is harder than i thought, escp at larger apartures (low numbers), if the subject is moving... forget it!"<br>

This made me laugh because I was thinking the exact same thing :) I'm practicing every day though...and practicing guessing distance too. If you see a girl with a tape measure...just me!<br>

Thanks for your reply- could not agree more :)</p>