Color changes ?

spenaloza

<p>Please I need your help, I have edited some shots of birds with PS Cs5 and saved them in a USB , when I open the shots the colors are right and so the contrast, then I upload them to PN and I get a different color, one can see the difference right away, the contrast is pale, can somebody explain to me why ? Am I doing something wrong, thanks in advance and best regards // Salvador </p><div>00X1yX-267253684.thumb.jpg.3c67d7e770b818dffae9ed9f7af287d0.jpg</div>

<p>One thing I learned early on was to make sure the images I post on the web and photo.net are in the sRGB color space. I had been posting images set in the Adobe RGB color space and on photo.net they looked very drab. Maybe that is the issue?</p>

<p>The image you posted here is in the ProPhoto RGB color space, with an embedded profile, so it looks correct in some browsers and wrong in others.</p>

<p>The same image in your portfolio has no embedded profile, even though the data looks like it is also ProPhoto RGB, so it looks wrong in all browsers.</p>

<p>I recommend using Photoshop to save a copy of the image converted to sRGB color space for posting on the web.</p>

<p>Dear Daniel and Joe , I will try to save a file in sRGB , but as you can see the shot I uploaded here was same file I uploaded for my port, so I just don´t understand why in one place looks OK and on the other place (my port) looks bad , thanks and hope to hear from you soon // Salvador </p>