Senior picture printing

timmyp

<p>I'm doing my first senior picture shoot and will need to print images for this person. I remember back when I was in high school and had my senior pictures done and the wallet sizes (the ones you pass out to all your friends) came on somewhat of thicker printing paper than the normal 4x6 print would come on. The wallet pictures also had the rounded corners.<br>

Anyways, I'm looking for an online company that some of you may have used that does nice quality at reasonable prices for senior picture wallet formats as I described above. Any help is MUCH appreciated!<br>

tim</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Luc or Wes-<br>

I have another question. I ordered a sheet of four wallets, die cut and didn't realize how much of the actual photo is cut off. I have a picture that I don't really have room for anything to be cut off (the first letter of the last name on the letter jacket is very close to touching the bottom of the photograph). Have either of you encountered this problem with one of your photos? Is there a fix to this, like adding a frame around it or something?<br>

<br />Thank you, once again for all your help.<br>

Tim</p>