Left Hand (Flash) Bracket Fit

jmg1911

<p>I have two Hasselblad left hand flash brackets. One fits my 503CX and uses a totally internal mechanical linkage to the shutter release (NO cable release). The center of the attatching screw in approx .960in from the bolster that limits how far it slides on the camera. That's just for comparison. The real subject of my question uses a cable release to activate an internal mechanism that, in turn, presses the shutter release. It does not fit my 503CX because the distance from the bolster to the screw center is more like .560in. So the question is: What does this one fit?<br>

Many thanks for any help. I bought it not knowing there were different fits and I can't very well resell it if I don't know what it is.</p>

<p>The internal-linkage (new style) grip will fit the 500 and 500 c/m as well. The old one will, as noted, not fit the 503 - unless you change the bracket on the body to old style. Can be done, but why? The new grip is much more comfortable and precise, especially if it has the leather hand strap as well.</p>

<p>I also have two grips, same as yours.</p>