old black and white documentary photo...

<p>Hey People :)</p>

<p>I've seen and looked at this particular photograph several times, and now as I am writing my dissertation it has come to mind and it will perfectly fit in I can't find it!</p>

<p>I've looked through my Magnum book, my LIFE book, my The Photo Book, 20th Century Photography book, and my How To Read A Photograph by Ian Jeffrey book - it's been hours looking, and what is so frustrating is I've come across it several times; hence why I believed it was in my book collection. If it weren't happening to me I'd find it amusing, so hopefully they'll be some of you out there that that will find my frustration amusing - a little bit of schadenfraude eh! ;)</p>

<p>So this photo; it's of a young woman walking down the street with a basket in Italy somewhere. She's at the corner and evidently in a rush to get past the men standing around objectifying her - one of the men is on a bicycle of scooter, I think it's from the 1940's or 1950's.</p>

<p>If anyone knows the photo it would be great if you could let me know, it would stop the pecking at my head!</p>

<p>Cheers<br>

Billy</p>