Can I Use A Micro Memory Card For Rebel T2i

james_mueller

<p>Did you NOT read Bob Atkin's review on the T2i on photo net? Excellent review and information regarding cards for the T2i.</p>

<p>You can download the manual in pdf from Canon's website. Great to study before getting a camera and that sure says what you will need. Be aware it takes patience to find things on Canon's website. Which has quite a lot of information.</p>

<p>Adapters are a pain and add another level of complication to screw up in the field. I certainly wouldn't buy a micro Flash Card to use in a camera. I suppose if a box of them dropped from heaven and smacked ya in the head it might be worth a go...</p>

Sometimes the light’s all shining on me. Other times I can barely see.

- Robert Hunter

<p>Transend 8g class 6. They ARE micro SDHC! Get 2 or 3 of these rather than one big card. Lose 1 and you lose some of your pics. Big card, lose one, lose all! Also check out ADATA 8g Class 10. I have gotten 8 shots on my T1i before it went busy. These are inexpensive cards and they have performed well for me. I also have Sandisk Extreme Class 10 but they only cost more. I see no great benefit in the extra cost other than the name.</p>

<p>As Richard Tully said, yes, you can use a microSD(HC) card. You just need an adapter so it fits in the SD card slot.<br>

I have tried this on my XSi with a Transcend 8GB Class 6 microSDHC card w/ SD card adapter and it worked perfectly fine. <br>

Although, I wouldn't recommend buying microSDHC cards for the sole purpose of using it in your DSLR because it is more expensive for the same capacity and speed.</p>