Where can I order (cheap) paper versions of my pictures in New Zealand?

<p>Hello,<br>

I live in Finland, but I would like to know from where I can order prints of my photos in New Zealand? <br />The problem is that my aunt lives in NZ and I would like to send her some photos, but it seems to be quite expensive to order photos form a finnish company and then either send them myself or to use their services.<br>

So I though that could it be possible to send pictures via internet to some company in NZ to make the prints. It would be much faster this way and I'd also save money for not having to use expensive airmail.<br>

So any suggestions to solve my problem is welcome! ;)</p>

<p>I hate being really sarcastic - but are you totally incompetent?</p>

<p>Type this <strong>"online prints service new zealand"</strong> into google and at least the first six pages have links to online printing in New Zealand.</p>

<p>Tell you what - give us your aunt's address and I'll send her one of my prints and that'll save you having to do anything too taxing, and she'll be delighted I'm sure.</p>

<p>With tongue in cheek and big :-)</p>

<p>thanks!<br>

I tried with several different find from google and couldn't find a dealer, but then later i found the HP snapfish that could work.<br>

John MacPherson: I understand your sarcasm, but you know english isn't my native language so finding the right words for google takes sometimes longer. And I'm sure you don't have pic of my children, otherwise I'd be delighted to use your service and see your big tongue in cheek! ;)<br>

Other John: I'll check the links you posted.<br>

ps. If I had an english name I think it would be John? =)</p>

<p>Juho - glad you took my response in good humour! It was not meant to be a put down - thats not what I do on here. It was a hasty attempt at mild humour, which in retrospect might not have been as well worded as it might have been!<br>

I DO understand the problems - and guessed as much, which is why I tried to be 'jocular', or as we say in Scotland, 'jockular' - which is slightly different and much more humane!</p>

<p>I hope you get it sorted out easily! (and that your aunt is delighted too!)</p>

<p>:-)</p>

<p>Yes, even though english isn't my native language I'm able to read between the lines, you know.<br>

And this is a great lesson for me, since I'll be heading to Scotland next year for my exchange studies, so now I'll know a scottish word that I can brag with "jockular". Still have to learn the right way to pronounce it! =)<br>

Is there some nice places to take a trip and shoot in the eastern Scotland, since I'm going to Abberdeen?</p>

<p>Yes there is - the Aberdeenshire coast is lovely, with some very rugged parts. The Forvie Sands National Nature Reserve is well worth a visit: http://www.snh.org.uk/nnr-scotland/reserve.asp?NNRId=27<br>

and the inland areas towards Deeside and Braemar is spectacular, and I can recommend a visit to Mar Lodge and the eastern Cairngorm area.http://www.marlodgeestate.org.uk/<br>

What is also worth seeking out are the prehistoric standing stones and hut circles, some of which are very impressive. http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/archaeology/smr/index.asp<br>

Nice prt of the world and I think you'll enjoy it.</p>