Speedotron Pack Not Firing

<p>Hi Everybody,</p>

<p>I have a 1205cx speedo pack that has mysteriously stopped flashing. The pack is about a year or two old and has only seen light use, mostly on location. On a shoot yesterday (happy I had a backup) I turned it on, fired it a few times and everything seemed fine but then it just stopped. There was no pop, or smoke, or burning electrical smell that I noticed. What's weird to me is that I still have power going to my heads as the modeling lamps and fans still work, I just can't get the flashes to go off. I tried each channel, different heads and cables, triggering from a pocket wizard, different power supply and still nothing worked. I'm not much of an electrician and don't dare take this thing apart but I'm hoping there might be something simple I just haven't thought of yet.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.</p>

<p>-Heath</p>

<p>It could be a blown fuse or circuit breaker in the unit. I don't have that model Speedotron, but I have a couple of older packs and they each have white reset buttons on them, which I believe reset a circuit breaker.<br>

If that doesn't work, I'd call Speedotron. They have a very good and reasonably priced repair department, and they might even be able to help you over the phone.</p>

<p>Rich Quindry</p>