Question about monitor calibration and photoshop

trakakis

<p>Tim, I did this other one step, and the color doesn't change, looks exactly like the first fill. Does it mean something?<br>

The site you mention is very nice!! The problem is that the solution suggested there (the Uniform Perceptual Lab profile) I think is very difficult for me to do something with!<br>

I guess I have to leave with this!</p>

<p>I took some photos today, with blues inside. I used AdobeRGB at my camera, and then I used AdobeRGB in Photoshop. The blues with this way were ok during editing in photoshop. So I can work with AdobeRGB in all steps, and at the end to convert to sRGB for printing or for web. I think this can work!</p>

<p>George your photos are untagged on the web, in other words they don't have a colour profile. You do not have to assign a profile when you save for the web. Whatever profile is tagged on to your picture it will be untagged if you go to file and save for the webb. Does that help? You don't have to assign a profile for printing either, unless you are doing the printing. The commercial photo finisher would assign his own col. space profile.</p>

<p>I would like to help you all for your interesting!! All the posts were very helpful and I learned a lot of things!! It's great feeling to know that if someone needs help he will find it at Photo.net!<br>

Thank you!<br>

Best regards,<br>

George</p>