Any print out of info on negative using 67 Lens on Pentax 645 NII?

dennis_ng

<p>Yes... but lens focal length won't be recorded because that requires FA series lenses. I believe aperture value is recorded with A series lenses, but not with adapted 67 lenses. So you'd be missing those two lens-related bits of data imprint.</p>

<p>Data Imprinting: 7-segment dot-matrix imprinting; Data imprinting out of frame area; Recordable data: Frame number, Total rolls shot, Exposure mode, AE lock, Film ISO setting, Use of flash sync, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure compensation & bracketing, Metering mode, Focusing mode, Lens focal length (with Pentax-FA lenses); Data imprinting cancellation (blank mode) available.</p>

<p>Thanks. I have got a Pentax 67 with 3 lens (55/90/200). Thinking about either expand it by selling some or all of 4 old Hessy C lens (50/100/150/250) or just get a Pentax 645 Nii with adapter for 67 and Hasselblad and use the other 4 lens (at least 150/250).<br>

Find some advantage of the 645 and one is this. I guess the info. would be stored with when Hasselblad lens are used as well.</p>

• 7 months later...
<p>I don’t think the Aperture or Focal Length of Pentax 67 lenses (or other lenses that are not Pentax 645 make) will be transferred to the Pentax 645nII. I have recently started using a 90mm 67 lens on my 645n, and while the adapter preserves the automatic functioning of the aperture, the aperture value is not recorded or visible in the viewfinder. I think this information would require an electrical contact that does not exist in the 67 lens or the adapter.</p>