Adobe Lightroom Beta 3

<p>Hello,<br>

so here is my problem,<br>

when I import my pictures in Lightroom Beta 3 they automatically get small retouches (Blacks are +5, Brightness +50 and Contrast +25)<br>

when I open a picture in Develop it comes first the way I shot it, and after the message "Loading" appears, my photo has all those presets<br>

Is there somewhere an option to uncheck, is it a current issue or is it simply the way Lightroom works?<br>

Thank you<br>

Charlotte</p>

<p>how lightroom work.</p>

<p>what you see first is the embed preview, then the raw original.</p>

<p>Lightroom have default setting, but they are easy to get by by doing your own and applying them instead when you import your file... like creating a default for your camera and call it something like CANON_BASIC for example.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The article about LR ruining your Photo is not exactly correct. <br>

LR has Presets for many cameras and it can be set to use them. So that the image loaded looks more like it did in the camera. You can also choose settings when you load them from disk like WB and Autotone or if you create a Preset for Personal use, from the average Photo you shoot, that can be used. <br>

It saves a lot of time tinkering with them after they are loaded. As an example, Ive made different Presets, for scenes in different locations. Like those in the desert, Red Rock Country, on the Coastline, where the light varies according to dust in the air or various colors in the scenes. Others may make them for weddings, etc..<br>

If you scroll down to the very last menu Camera Calibration, you can see a list of settings for various cameras that can be chosen. Some shots if you have your settings in camera, like a Nikon, it will say Embedded, instead of listing various Presets for Nikon Cameras...<br>

But even in the Embedded settings you can change settings for shadows, and Primary colors, if you wish to change them. Changing them can give you more control over the way colors are shown in BW images. You can also control the colors.grays in HSL with H and L..... for better BW images. I just set them to give me the tones I want, then remove saturation for that color. Sometimes touching them up again.</p>

<p>Thanks all for you reply<br>

I actually found an easy way to set all the settings at 0<br>

Once all your settings are at 0 ( or the way you like it), in the Develop section, clik on Develop on top of the screen and click 'Set Default Settings", all the pics you'll import after that will keep the changes you made.</p>