How to find workshops!?!?

<p>Hello, maybe someone can help! Where can I go to find out about photography workshops? Is there a website where people just post information about a variety of workshops being hosted? I am looking for something local, NYC or even willing to travel if it's good enough. Any thoughts or ideas would help greatly!</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I've gone to classes at ICP in new york and it's very good. I would also recommend Sante Fe Photographic Workshops, Maine Media Workshops. There are a few in Florida and California as well. I would say the best thing is to to find a photographer whose style you like and look them up, they probably offer a workshop.</p>

<p>Hi<br>

I'm based in England so can't help you on where to go, but one thing to make sure is that the courses offer practical hands on training, i've been to some where you sit in a room and read a book, which is not always very helpful. i've started interning at a studio in London and they offer really good training courses.<br>

They have a free download of the course manual "understanding your camera" it helped me loads. It may be useful or you might be looking for something different,<br>

<a href="http://www.mindstudio.co.uk/training.html">www.mindstudio.co.uk/training.html</a> theres the link</p>

<p>Hope you find what you are looking for</p>