Adorama B-Grip Holder - Any experience?

chauncey_huffman

<p>I'm looking for a low profile, yet sturdy and reliable option to hold my second camera while shooting weddings. I don't like to have them both on straps, and I was interested in this item:http://www.adorama.com/CZPOP9.html. It looks like it's a simple holster that you can clip or attach to your belt, but I was interested to see if anyone has any experience with it, or devices similar to it. Any help would be appreciated! For reference, my secondary camera that I would need this device for is just a Nikon D70 with either a 50mm 1.8 or a 70-200 2.8 lens on it at any given time.</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Hello, the b-grip is a pefect partner for a secondary camera it will fit your Nikon with no problem a will give you a freedom of movement that you have never had with any different device with a high stability feeling.<br>

The camera gripped at belt will not dangle also with an heavy lens as a 70/200 2.8.<br>

My advice is to use a secondary belt with heavy configurations as described on instructions, you will find it very comfortable and safe.<br>

If you have any questions you can ask directly to b-grip company at <a href="mailto:info@bgrip.com">info@bgrip.com</a>, they will answer to any need.<br>

Regards</p>