what are the following items worth?

irfan_laharwal

<p>Hi,<br>

I have the following items:<br>

Nikon S2 in wonderful condition with minimal wear on the base plate and bit of color loss on the side. All the functions working properly. <br>

Carl Zeiss Sonnar 5cm F 2395603<br>

Nikon 8.5cm F2 296141 with caps hood, finder and case<br>

Nikon 10.5cm F2.5 913214 with caps and case. Rare element has some tiny scratches.<br>

Nikon 13.5cm f3.5 with caps, hood, case and finder<br>

Carl zeiss Tessar 5cm f3.5 says C<br>

Nikon Varifocal finder 35 to 135mm black <br>

Nikon Varifocal finder 35 to 135mm black says EP on the bottom<br>

Nikon SP meter booster. I installed the booster and needle did move.<br>

Nikon 3.5cm finder<br>

original nikon Rangefinder camera case<br>

Rolleiflex 3.5 Xenotar 2201958<br>

Rolleiflex 2.8 Xenotar 1270271<br>

All the item are in excellent condition with minimal wear.</p>

<p>Let me know how much are these items worth? </p>

<p>Regards Irfan</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Look at completed auctions in eBay, and KEH (as indicated above) and B&H Photo used department. Nikon typically is heavily collected, especially in Japan I think. It tends to fetch more than they're worth from a photographic standpoint, but they're fine cameras and do good work. Much depends on condition. You can go through the KEH process of their online buying estimation and just not sell at the end and that might give you some idea.</p>

<p>eBay gives you (or used to anyway) good prices, but typically you will take more risk, go to lots more trouble in creating the auction, taking pictures of all the items, answering hordes of questions, packaging them up, figuring out the shipping costs, figuring out how to insure them travelling to all parts of the world, worrying about whether they will get there intact, and then dealing with customers who may not agree with your estimation of condition (especially if you are not an expert seller) and may want a refund. It's all a near full time job, or so it seemed to me but you do make more money that way. You typically have to set up a Paypal account, usually a more expensive one too.</p>

<p>Even if you're not interesting in actually selling, looking at the above sources should allow you to set your costs for insurance.</p>