screws for focus ring Minoltina AL-s

<p>I did not know what I was getting into when I took out those tiny tiny screws from the focus ring. I should have just loosened them. I left them on a paper plate and, well, you can put it all together. My Minoltina AL-s is just setting there waiting to be completed. If anyone has a parts camera or knows where I may buy these screws please let me know.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I have an AL-S which I bought years ago, but never did anything with.. The body is in fair shape, all screws including those at the base of the lens are all there.. The meter actually does respond to light. Viewfinder needs a good cleaning, shutter clicks but doesn't open.. Contact me if you want the body as is..then you can strip it for what you need..</p>

<p>Luis,<br>

If that's all that your camera needs, those viewfinders and shutters are some of the easiest to clean on any camera. I've had them stripped down and back together a few times. The viewfinder gets dim, but you need to know which parts to clean and which to leave alone. The shutter is easy to get to and clean. Hate to see a good AL-s go to waste.</p>

<p>Robert,<br>

If you mean the two tiny screws from the bottom that hold the focusing aid on, do you also still have that piece as well? I might have a couple of those screws lying around, but it'll take me a day or two to look for them.</p>