Nikon iPhone App

Rene11664880918

<p>I downloaded it, and it could really be interesting. I wish that they would have the product guide with all of the nikon accessories available. I think that I hve only looked at it twice, once when i downloaded it and once when I read this topic to refresh my memory. If I needed room in my Ipod, it would be one of the first to go....</p>

From what I can tell all Nikon did was repackage their Learn and Explore Web site (which Rene's link

brings you to) into an iPhone app. So if you're looking for something to read while relaxing in bed or on

the bus during the morning commute then definitely get it. Otherwise it's easier to just read it on the

Web site.

<p><strong>Kevin....</strong> If you check iTunes you will find they have some camera manual applications.... they are not free.... When I bought my D300 I also bought Thom Hogan's guide.... so I have that PDF file on my iPhone and I can access it all the time no matter where I am.... </p>

<p><strong>Mark...</strong> That is very bad about iTunes. I live in Japan and I love classic rock. iTunes in Japan they have very limited music so you can not get it, period. And they complain about piracy but they don't provide costumers with what they need.....</p>

<p>I have it and found it to be OK.<br>

There are some good articles and great pictures and techniques. It also includes a glossary which is also helpful.They update it app but not nearly as often as I would have hoped. All in all, it's free and useful.</p>