jessica claire workshop

shawnee_pedraza

<p>Well I guess I think my abilities are good. I have 3 weddings booked for this year just based on my portrait sessions.<br>

I love her style and I want to know how her day flows.<br>

my site is<br>

<a href="http://www.photographybyshawnee.com">www.photographybyshawnee.com</a><br>

I'm in my first year of business but I have been a photography "dork" my whole life :)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Hey Shawnee-<br>

I've been looking into Jessica's workshop as well and was able to get into her April 2010 one. If you google "jessica claire workshop" you will get many postings/reviews/photos from photographer's blogs who attended her past workshops- they all seem to have LOVED it. She's one of my fave photogs as well and I'm hoping I can manage to pull together the funds to attend the event!<br>

BTW- Love your work!</p>

<p>I love Jessica Claire's stuff too, and while I haven't gone to a WS yet, people I know have gone and really enjoyed it. I think its a great way to network with other photographers as well. Loved your site, just wanted to point out really quickly that you may want to check your spelling on a few things- (sorry, I'm weird about spelling!)- on your gallery drop down, the word assistant is spelled wrong. You typed assitant, missed an s. :) Just to letcha know!</p>

<p>I would say if you adore Jessica's work (I like her work as well), and have the money to spend, then go ahead and try it. At the very least you'll meet other like-minded folk. And you should come out of it with some nice portfolio pieces. But imo you can't beat second shooting a wedding with a seasoned pro for sheer learning and experience. Sure, you'll have a couple models to shoot at the workshop but shooting model setups is nothing like shooting weddings. As far as learning about how her day flows I don't think a workshop will shed much light on this.</p>