Hasselblad NC-2 Finder Eyecup

mark_farrell

<p>Recently purchased a used NC-2 45 deg prism finder and it came with what I presume is the standard eyecup that has the "wing" that is intended to wrap around the edge of the eye. It works great when used like that, except for the fact I wear glasses and the "wing" impedes getting the glasses as close to the cup as I would like. Is there an eyecup available for the NC-2 that might simply be circular rubber that is more suitable for use with eye glasses? I did think about a corrective diopter, but I think a used one might cost more than what I paid for the bargain graded prism ($17.95+SH) and I don't like the idea of shifting my glasses up just to view through the finder.</p>

<p>Extra bonus points question...... Is there a way to view/read specific sub-forum categories under "Medium Format", rather than bring up all the different camera catgories, say if I just wanted to view Hasselblad or Mamiya posts?</p>

<p>I had the same problem, though my solution to it was probably not the cheapest one...........I got lazik surgery! You could always take it off, but then it might scratch your glasses. You could always remove it and cover the ring with some electrical tape or something so that it does not scratch your glasses.</p>

<p>You can find the circular ones occasionally on Ebay, they are not very much.</p>

<p>If you are interested in the Medium Format forums, just subscribe to them by checking the box. Everytime a new thread is posted, you get an email with the thread title and their question.</p>

<p>A smaller eyecup is available here and there, I'm assuming it will fit...<br /> eg.<br /> Hasselblad Rubber Eye Cup<br /> Calumet # HA2273<br /> Mfg. Part # 85424<br /> Ships Same Day<br /> $7.99<br /> http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/HA2273/<br /> Bonus:<br /> Look at top of post for<br /> Community > Forums > Medium Format > Hasselblad > Hasselblad NC-2 Finder Eyecup<br /> and click on Hasselblad</p>

<p> </p>