cybersync and d300

shawnee_pedraza

<p>ok so I have a d300 and a sb900 flash. I want to set my sb900 off camera and use my cybersync to fire my flash.<br>

I cant get it to work... I have them set to the same frequency and when I hit the test button my flash fires, but when I take a picture it doesn't fire? what am I missing?<br>

and I do know that my camera can fire my flash off camera in commander mode.... I want to use the cybersync for the distance.</p>

<p>any ideas?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I agree test it with the PC Sync cord from Cybersync transmitter to the camera. You can also call Paul Buff technical support. However, if everything works with a test fire it could be that you have a bad transmitter or the contacts are not matching up correctly to you d300. I use two canon 580 EX flashes on both my 5D2 and 30D with no problems. Works absolutely great and has excellent range even around corners or through walls.</p>

<p>Describe your set up. You have a transmitter making contact with the camera through the hotshoe or PC terminal, and you have a receiver set up with the SB900, right? If you press the transmitter test button and the SB fires, the culprit is the contact between the transmitter and camera--either hotshoe or PC terminal.</p>