Photographymentor.com vs BSchool

paulrumohr

<p>I signed up for the BSchool hoping to network with other texas photogs and had no luck - I did not find the school part that informative - however, if you are new to wedding photography and you want to be a becker fan - it might be right for you... you can check it out for free - what you see is what you get... don't know anything about the other one...</p>

<p>Hi!<br>

I know nothing about Photographymentor.com, but I did read and watch all the topics from BSchool. <br /> I would recommend them for all the wedding photographers. I don't like his photography style, but for others: marketing, experience, tips ... it's very very good.<br>

Good luck!</p>

<p>We're on the school and I'm not really sure how much better it is than free services. Even after you pay to get in, there is even more esoteric knowledge that you only get if you pay MORE. They even have a special group for members who've dropped a thousand dollars or more to be lifetime members. It has helped in meeting other area photographers, but really, if it's just information you're looking for, you can find that for free via google. I've found photo.net, dpreview, and the canon digital forums to be indispensible; the b school, not so much. :o) If networking is your thing, then I'd sign up. If not, save your money and keep doing what you're doing. </p>