140MM Macro Lens

rashed

<p>I have the same lens and find the only practical difference between this lens and any other RZ lens is the floating system for correcting field curvature. It works well after you learn to use the floating system with the correct extension tubes. I use mine as I would any other lens and use my 250 and 350 with extension tubes for closeup work much more often due to the narrower field of view. Also the Canon 500d close up lens that screws onto the front filter thread works great with those lenses too. I think Mamiya's web site has info on the use of the floating system.</p>

<p>Thank you my friend <a href="../photodb/user?user_id=1706557">Mark Bristol</a>, this is the first time I hear about the floating system, I will look now into this more to learn its chracterstic.</p>

<p>This is the idea by posting a question here on photo.net, there will be always some one who have more knowldage to help other. </p>

<p>You been so informative my friend, thank you and wishing you and yours very happy and peaceful new year.</p>