Shooting Tethered/Zoom Browser EX Problems with 1Ds

gregcoad

<p>I just aquired a "new-to-me" 1Ds (the Mk I) and am loving life in the full frame world. I have run into a bit of a challenge with Zoom Browser EX, however, when shooting tethered and when downloading images from the camera.</p>

<p>I have version 6.3.1 of Zoom Browser EX. It always worked fine with my Rebel XTi. Since getting the 1Ds, the images that the browser shows, whether from a tethered shoot, or downloaded from a CF card, are only thumbnail sized. I cannot zoom at all or enlarge them whatsoever. I'm finding this rather annoying.</p>

<p>Has anyone run across this before and is there a simple solution?</p>

<p>Hi Greg,</p>

<p>Not familiar with Zoombrowser EX but what are the file sizes? They should be about 10-14MB each for a full RAW. For downloads I always use a CF card and just drag and drop my image files to the right folder and then import from disc.</p>

<p>Did you get a copy of DPP with the camera?</p>

<p>Greg,</p>

<p>I have also been struggling to zoom in to files (from both 1DSII and other EOS bodies) uploaded to my laptop. I'm using ZB EX V6.3.1.8, and the only way I seem to be able to zoom in, is to go to the "zoom mode" tab, then move the "zoom slider" to the right. You can then use the "navigator" which pops up to choose which area you want to view.<br>

<br /> The problem is that if you have lots of files and folders selected, you can't zoom in as much. I've tried moving/deleting all but the one image I need to zoom into and that helps, but I'm not sure how to make it so that the navigator shows only a single file.</p>

<p>Edit: moving or deleting all sub-folders seems to have done the trick. Now I can zoom in to 100%!</p>