Aspiring Wedding Photographer....

amanda_lee_seely

<p>Hi, I am just starting out in the photography business. Actually, at 31(6 months ago) I stumbled upon this and picked up my first camera. I am happier than I have ever been. I am a full time executive and I am studying, taking class at night as well as shooting on the weekend. I have shot several weddings and have several booked for 10' and 11'. I really enjoy the weddings. Everything has been basically by word of mouth. I have several professional mentors that have been great as far as teaching and advice. I am always looking for new ideas to market and network myself and wonder if anyone has any ideas...<br /> Amanda-lee</p>

<p>I would concentrate on your online precence....your website is one area that is lacking.<br>

I find using Facebook to be a great networking tool. Post photos asap after each wedding (with your logo on) and tag the bride and groom. They will be seen by potentially hundreds of people!</p>

<p>I checked out your website. You have a great eye for composition, but I found your photos generally too dark. Calibrate your monitor, and spend a little time studying how to optimize your histograms, I think it would really help take your photos to the next level.<br>

Hope this helps!</p>