2CR5 batteries: mail order? rechargeables?

h_s1

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>Any recommendations where I can obtain (preferably online) 2CR5 batteries at good prices in Canada or the US? They are around $15~$20 each in various stores near where I live.</p>

<p>Also, any observations as to how the rechargeable 2CR5 batteries work compared to the regular ones?</p>

<p>Finally, any difference between DL-245 Duracell batteries compare to the regular 245 Duracell batteries?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>I'm surprised that the 2CR5s are so expensive there. The last ones I bought at the local Walgreens were a lot cheaper.</p>

<p>I did also get some rechargeable ones. They work fine, but don't hold their charge anything like as long as the non-rechargeable ones do.</p>

<p>I figured as much regarding the rechargeable ones.</p>

<p>I see that that DL 245 by Duracell are selling for a little less than $5 each on the US Amazon page (not available on the Canadian one). That is why I was interested in what that DL means. If those are good, I will ask a friend to bring back a bunch with him.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I bought a couple of Lenmar brand 2CR5 rechargables, because I'm having a hard time finding them for less than $15 each around here. The charge doesn't last long compared to the non-rechargables I've used, but it's still measured in days or weeks. I bought 2 online for about the same cost as the nonrechargables at my local drugstore. I can't remember where I bought them, but Adorama is a likely guess.</p>