how should I sale my self

jacques_levi

<h2> hello..<br /></h2>

<p>I am 22 year old semi professional photographer. <br />I maybe young, but for the past three years ive been <br />working as hard as i can to reach on having a good Portfolio.<br /><br />now when i think ive achieved that goal, comes the time for display it. <br /><br />i need your help and knowledge, on how should i present and sell<br />myself in front of galleries or any other photo institute.. <br /><br />here's my web site www.jackphoto.viewbook.com <br />i would really like to here your comments as-well!<br />thank you all</p>

<p>Quote:"i would really like to here your comments as-well!"<br />Well the first photo that hit me is the one where the lady walks in the snow, I realy like that one.<br />Also in "des femmes", I noticed the girl in the train, it's a dubbeldecker trainset in the Netherlands and I am for 99% sure it's in Amsterdam. I am in the USA since 1988 but used to work at the Dutch railroad back in the 80's.</p>

<p>Sorry can't help on your real question. Can use some help in marketing myself to be honnest.</p>

<p>Looked at some more pics, looks you studied or lived in Holland for a while. :)</p>

<p>Erwin:ive lived in amsterdam for the past three years.. and had more then fun while being there.. (part cuz im a liitle bit dutch ;)<br>

Justin: you were right, and ive change the letters at the strat of each sentences, what's more is that soon im going to change the text for something more "artistic"..<br>

Ryan:About the domain name, i would ask to change it.. <br />what i am trying to do is to get exposure, finding agencies, to do some exspos, kind of starting my career.. and i dont know how and where to start from.</p>