<p>Hello all. I have an lcd monitor that is capable of rotating to the portrait orientation. My question is, Is their a setting in photoshop that will let me work on the photo while the monitor is rotated? I can rotate the picture in PS but the mouse contros and toolbars are not rotated. Basically Id like to rotate the monitor and have all of photoshops toolbars, the picture and mouse controls work properly while the monitor is in the portrait position. I apologize in advance for not being all that clear in this question (It sounded good in my head)</p>

<p>Assuming you're using a PC, you can drag and drop the taskbar from the bottom of the screen to the right margin, but the text will still be oriented for the normal, landscape position. I'm not sure about the mouse controls, but some devices like Logictech trackballs have software that allow shifting the cursor orientation. I just don't know if you can shift it 90 degrees.</p>

<p>Actually don't think the cursor not being rotated would be a problem for you, within a couple of weeks you would probably be so accustomed to see it that angle. Within six to eight weeks it would be such a habit to have it that way, it would be like you have always had a cursor that way.<br>

If you do a lot of work at portrait orientation it would definitely be an advantage.</p>