Flashpoint Disc Reflector: How to put in back in the pouch.

jims pictures

<p>Hello Folks: I'm not being silly here. I bought this reflector, which seems will work great for fill in light when I do nature/macro shots outside. When I opened the pouch out popped the reflector, all 22" of it. I'd like to take it w/ me on my shoots but I'm unable to stuff it back in the case. Any help appreciated. Here's the link: <br>

<a href="http://www.adorama.com/FPPR22SW.html?searchinfo=Flashpoint+22%22+Circular+Collapsible+Disc+Reflector">http://www.adorama.com/FPPR22SW.html?searchinfo=Flashpoint+22%22+Circular+Collapsible+Disc+Reflector</a><br>

Jim C.</p>

<p>Grab it with your hands 180 degrees apart and literally twist your wrists in opposite directions. It will "fold and pop" into it's intended storage configuration.<br>

Your post hits home with me because I have a 5x6 foot twist flex backdrop, and I always tell my clients that I either get it folded up on the first try or the 20th try. One of my clients and I joke about this a lot because we've determined that if she does not look at me attempting to fold it up, I can do it on the first try, but if somebody is watching it takes me forever and a day to do the same.<br>

I finally spent about a half an hour messing with it in the studio one day until I figured out to close it up first time every time. I can now avoid the embarrassment of fighting with it on a shoot.</p>

<p>Reminds me of the time I bought my first windshield sunscreen, which had to be folded up the same way. I folded it correctly (I thought), then placed it on the passenger seat. Imagine my surprise when I pulled out of the driveway, and this thing kind of exploded open in front of me! <strong>;-)</strong></p>