The white lines wont go away HELP!

<p>two ways: before you merge layers, ctrl click the layer on the layers window... this will select the whole layer with marching ants. then I think its select modify contract on the menu, type in 2 pixels or so, and okay. then ctrl shift I, which inverts your selection, then the delete key. this will delete the outer two pixels of the layer.<br>

easier way: click the little f shaped icon under the layers pallette and add a stroke the layer. make the stroke "inside" and the color to match the background, close to black.</p>

<p><em>I know I could clone them but there must be a better way.</em><br>

<em></em><br>

Making things needlessly complicated to achieve the same results isn't "a better way". Its just needlessly complicated Just clone it. There's no shame involved. </p>

<p>1_maybe you could just keep thing really simple and just paint over the line...but</p>

<p>2_as you discover, making female flying around in strange angle never look good. The line make them at least fly around but with a certain style of page layout; my advice, just keep the image straight with a little white border all around and make her look good that way...i dotn think it look good as for now, with the 3 mini me flying across the main image ; )</p>

<p>I also think there is no shame in painting or cloning over the lines. They are just scanning artifacts or something of that nature. Get rid of them no matter what it takes. It can't take more than a minute to paint them out, anyway.</p>

<p>I also agree that the bigger problem is the composition of the whole project. The model is fantastic, and shows best when aligned vertically to emphasize her symmetry. I don't think you're doing her justice by tilting her at strange angles. Straighten out the small cutouts and give them intentional borders, this will keep the project organized.</p>